Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

I share my thoughts, would you like to share yours?

I know this blog is not the most popular one out there, and honestly I'm glad it isnt. I share a lot of personal thoughts and issues and if people randomly find their way here and potentially like what they read, I'm glad.

This blog makes me reflect on me, my situations and my thoughts and actions. I feel it's needed and I hope some people benefit from the questions I ask. maybe it helps someone to start a reflection process, and then the purpose of this blog is fulfilled.

but even though this blog is not popular, I still see I get few views.
And just for the sake of knowing someone is reading it, I would highly appreciate if you (yes you) could take few moments to comment if you like what you read.

If you do not like it you can also share that.

Its not something I need you to do.
It something I would like, being as curious as I am.
Knowing what you, the reader, is thinking.
maybe you can also share your reflections with me.

But I'll keep on posting,
reflecting,
thinking,
asking,
wondering
and writing.

-with love-

No comments: