Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Music guides my way!

It is amazing how powerful songs and lyrics can be when certain situations happen.
In more the one occation do I look to songs to feel empowered, inspired, angry and to hear words that I need to hear to start letting go of things.
I never really understood how some people can actually live for music but it started to be clearer and clearer when I realize how important this little things are for my sanity. it's amazing.
think about it.... really think when you hear songs, what emotions do they waken within you?
What do you think?
How do you feel afterwards?
Was it needed?

I wanna end this post about my awareness with few lines that are important for me since last night.. and I need to keep them in mind just for few more days.. then I hopefully need another song with another meaning to guide me through my rocky path :)

The walls start breathing
My mind's unweaving
Maybe it's best you leave me alone.
A weight is lifted
On this evening
I give the final blow.

When darkness turns to light,
It ends tonight
It ends tonight.

- The All American Rejects

the lyrics speak to me, Now I just better listen!!!

-with love-

No comments: