Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Luck of the dragon - is this your year?

Its the end of the month, the first month of this new year - the year of the dragon!
the year of the dragon is supposed to be a lucky year, according to what I hear. Why that is, I'm not sure. But I like it.
So far, this year has been awesome. is it because of the dragon spirit, I'm not sure either. But it is good none the less.

I believe luck is what you make of it. and with the attitude that this year will be great, it will be your lucky year.. then the chances of that coming true increase enormously.
I want to believe that at least.

So why do I want to believe this?
Well, I believe that if we believe something, we think about it regularly the more likely we are to act accordingly and take decisions that lead us to that direction. Maybe even without knowing that we are doing so.
By believing we are taking a bit more control over our lives, and what happens in them.
By believing, in whatever it is - luck of a dragon year or whatever - the mind starts to visualize where it wants to go, what it is that he believes in and how to get there.

For the people who feel like their lives are not going where they want it to be, I question if they actually know where they want it to be, do they believe that they can get there and do they believe that they are worth getting there?
Because if not, in my opinion, the mind has not visualize it enough to take decisions guided by that vision.

Life is hard.
We all know that from time to time.
But if we believe in something, we really want it, then life can get just a little bit better as we work our way towards it.
Or at least that is my opinion.

Just wanted to share this, just a small thought that needs even more reflection and discussion :)

- with love -

No comments: