Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Value driven actions - I am worth it :)

Life takes unexpected turns, in a spur of a moment the path you are on might not feel right, might offer many twists and turns and uncertainty ahead.

But these changes dont happen by themselves. As people we stand in front of choices, we take decisions, we walk the directions we believe to give us something.

I've talked about the idea of fighting for the people who you want to have in your life. I realized when I wrote it, that it might be a wishful thinking.. being so couragous to contact, to reach out, to open up to strangers, even if they leave a mark on you which you cant explain.
But if you do take the chance, it just might bring your life to unexpected turns, for the better.

I've always believed I'm capable of anything. And I am.
But if I think something is wishful thinking, not really gonna happen but a nice idea, then I'm never gonna be able to do this, get what I want, to be with the person I want to be.
I'm then gonna settle on something that I might see more "reachable".
Isnt that sad?

few posts ago I wrote about a quote I saw in a book I was reading, "what is your life worth, is it worth the life you are living".
And its a strange sentence but it makes so much sense.
How much to I value my life?
Do my actions and ideas reflect that value?
If I have wishful thinking but dont think I can reach it, am I then not undervalue my life?

My life today is great, because people were not afraid to reach out, to open up, to stop believing in wishful thinking and start believing in what they are worth. And the good thing that came out of this is what they believe fits the value of their lives.
It might not make any sense to you..
but this makes so much sense to me.

As I sit here and write this, I'm realizing more how I need to start valuing my life and thinking that my actions should reflect on how much I do value it, and that I'm worth it.
I hope you do too.

-with love-

No comments: