Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, June 15, 2012

I take the responsibility for my own life!

I guess life is only as good as you allow it to be.. or what?
Last post I mentioned the Law of attraction and how positive (or negative) thoughts call on good (or bad) events in your life.

So now.. loads of good things have come my way. But in this, like in everything in life, there is a balance between "good and evil". One cannot be without the other.
So Bad news have also arrived.
But I have tried my best to figure out how to solve the problem and still be able to look at life with a smile on my face.
Because I realize that I cannot ask for only good things (well I can but I have to realize that good things come in different "levels" of good) and that things will come my way I do not have any control over, might not be happy with or might mess up my life.
But it is my job, as an individual, as a person in my society, to work through my issues and not blame the "world".

Being a part of society is important to me.. and it should be important to everyone.
But I don't feel like everyone understands how amazing it can be.
My thoughts are, I am no one if I´m not belonging to something, someone, somewhere.
And it is this "something, somewhere" that gives me motivation to work on my issues, to smile to the world and contribute.

I havent given this a lot of thought,
Just wanted to mention this... that it is our role to be a part of our society, to work through our issues to be able to participate and give back and receive what others are giving.
Share our good thoughts, good events, and have support from your network, your society, your people in times of need.

This is just what I believe, like everything else here..this is what floats around in my head!
I hope someone is thinking the same..
if yes, please share.
If no, then please share why! :)

-with love-

No comments: