Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, May 27, 2012

How to work the law of attraction?

Life is interesting.
One day you might be having a rough day, nothing goes your way and you are demotivated. And the next day, things are so much better, you're seeing results, you are positive and passion comes up again.

Law of attraction becomes important to focus on when the streak of good events is taking place in life. Good energy, good thoughts on your behalf bring more good events and good thoughts. That cycle of positive is what life is all about. Negatives are bound to happen in between.. but we cannot allow it to take over our thoughts.

This is what I'm trying to work on.
I know its hard, I experience it every day.
But I wanna enjoy life when things are working out, like it is now in my life.
So by reflecting a little on my thoughts, my attitude, my experience in the week that has passed, I am loving life. I want to make it continue so I'm thinking how can I make sure that actually happens.
Dont get me wrong. Not so pleasant things took place in the week but the positive out weights the negative. and that is what I want to continue focusing on.
But how to do so?

That is what I'm still working on.
I'm still reflecting on my experiences, my thoughts and what I might have done to change the course of my life to the better.
I look at the people around me, how I approach them, how I work with them, how I respect and treat them.
I look at my attitude towards obligatory things in my life, how I partake in them and how I make sure I'm learning something from everything I'm doing,

I'm loving life at the moment.
And I want it to stay.
I want to send out positive energy to receive more positive energy.
And I'm working on it.

-with love-

No comments: