Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

with challenge comes a new beginning!

This week I faced a challenge I had never come across before. It scared the hell out of me but in a good way because I know, facing this, was bringing a new learning to me.
I have always looked at challenges as a good thing for me to take on and I feel sorry for those who avoid them, try to skate through life on easy street and never develop into this amazing person they could be.
I dont want that to happen to me.

Taking on this challenge ment for me to rethink my ways of learning, enhance my focus, increase my will power.
It showed me that I need to step up my game.
It helped me see how I can do that.
And now, as hard as it may seem, I feel more ready to take on next semester with my learnings from this one.
I feel in balance.
How many people can say that?

The reason why I wanted to blog about this is to try to make people see that challenges are hard but they bring always something new, something needed to your life.
They are there for a reason. You have to understand that.
Do you want to be plain, always the same?
Or do you want to live up to the potential that was made for you?
I have made my decision... I sure hope you have too and it's the right one for you!

-with love-

No comments: