Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking in a personal mirror!

I'm currently sitting at my Aunt's place in the middle of nowhere in Denmark where I have the chance to have time of, study, relax and reflect.
Its so valuable to get this chance, to sit in the silence, to not think about what's going on out there in the world and just be.. alone with your tasks, your thoughts and yourself.

Last time I talked about challenges.. and how I value them as well. Because without them I can not see how people can become better,rise to another level and succeed.
Through challenges I learn.
Through reflection and time off I gain self awareness and rekindle my passion. without it I do believe I couldn't stay true to myself.
And without knowing who you are, how can you connect with others?
How can you find people who value what you have to share?
How will you know what you actually have to share with other people.
How can you built up relationships if you dont know who you are and what you are looking for?

These questions I think everyone needs to answer for themselves. And I think it's a must that people do so.
personal relationships are in many cases the base for personal success. You need people some of the times.
We need to keep that in mind.
At least I try to...

-with love-

No comments: