Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, May 27, 2011

The love of sharing makes you stronger!

This month has been a month of reunions, month of smiles and laughter, month of exploring and month of challenges.
it's interesting that some months are just more positive than others, some are more brighter in colour and some just feel gray and sad.
May was a colorful month for me.
and what made it so bright and sparkling?
the people around me.

I am a quiet person but I have my moments when I'm outgoing and thrive well with others.
But that is also depending on the people around me.
May was full of friends coming for a visit but not only that.
it was not only visiting me at this new place but also to reconnect and share life.
I had forgotten how good that feels.

I believe that we, as people, believe we are outgoing, love to have people around us but we dont really share our life, love, sorrows and thoughts with the people close to us.
We allow them in to certain extent, but full on invitation is not given.
this is true to most people.
But usually we have few individuals we allow completely into our space, our thoughts, our presence.
and those people I love to reconnect with.
And not only do I love it..
I need it.
I miss it.
Sharing part of my experience, learning from others and smiling is what gives my life color, gives it meaning, and makes me stronger.

I believe the month of May made me stronger, more passionate and happier.
how can that not be a great package to take into the next month.
- with love -

No comments: