Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

AHA moment brought to me by the sun!

The other day I was walking, the sun was shining and I had great music playing on my iPod and I started thinking a bit about what I have been writing here. And I realized that I have been painting a very negative picture.. but not on purpose. It's just because when I feel down I start to ask questions and it is from there I believe I'm learning the most.

But as I was thinking about this I was basking in the sun and I felt a smile coming... i understood that when I'm happy, satisfied and/or excited I learn different things about myself, my friends and my capabilities.
this sunny day I felt empowered, I felt strong and I felt happy about me.

So, this short blogpost will be about this..
I learn from my challenges in life, and for that I'm so thankful. Without growth and learning I will not be where I am today.
But I realized that where I am today and who I am today makes me happy.
I'm proud and I'm excited about the future..
and I learned that just by smiling and enjoying myself when the conditions allowed me to do so..
and for that I'm thankful as well.
I grow through challenges and happiness.
I can feel it!

- with love -

No comments: