Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Be strong enough to be your girl!

It is amazing feeling when you are in love, when you found that special someone you want to share your life, your love, your strength and weaknesses, your happiness and sorrow. basically your everything. It doesnt happen easily for most people, because finding someone means you have to show vulnerability and emotions.. two things people are scared to show. And I get it.. I am the same. I make sure I hide my feelings but sometimes that is just so hard.

So when you find someone you are willing (and able) to share your life with it becomes so hard when you cannot help them. some situations you are not strong enough, or have the capabilities to help them and that is one of the worst feelings in the world.

But what can one do in those situations?
because you feel so helpless, your partner is hurting or in tough situations, and there is nothing you can do. Things are not in your reach to help.

How do you make sure you are strong enough to just be there?
just be there for the one you love in their situation?
and what does it mean, to be strong?

I want to be strong.
I want to understand what it means to be strong.
and how to get to that strength.
Because I want to be there for the people in my life, my loved ones.

Because they are there for me when I need them.
and it's extremely important to me.
I want to make sure they feel the same!

- with love -

No comments: