Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

life is full of beauty - we just have to be open for it!

During hard times, one has to hope that brighter time is on its way... because if we keep focusing too much on the hard time in our life, we lose spirit and passion for life.
I know this first hand.
Not an experience I want to dwell on but it leads me to another thought I had today...
Beauty of life. Can that only be visible after you see things in black and gray? why do we always wait with appreciate life until it becomes extremely hard?

Today I was walking around this beautiful garden, leaves were falling, the colors were amazing and I was there with loved one.
for a moment I stopped and I just looked around me. How can I think of negative things in this environment?
How blessed am I to live in this place, to be able to enjoy and appreciate the seasonal changes and share this with the man I love?
And that made me realize that I dont do this enough.
Just look around, counting my blessings (because they are more than the negative things) and just love my life and the people in it.

Of course, this doesnt make the challenges go away.
but maybe, just maybe, by appreciating the beauty around us, the people that make life special and the moments that actually mean the most.. the challenges will not be so unbearable.
I think so.
I actually can feel it.. as I am looking forward to tackle the challenges of the coming week.

I hope you feel the same after stopping and just letting go.. breath in the beauty your life has to offer (it is there somewhere, I guaranty you that).
I hope life's challenges will become just a speed bump you will easily overcome.

that I wish for.
-With love-

No comments: