Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Monday, December 31, 2012

Bring on the new year!

Today is the last day of the year 2012, a year that was full of smiles, love and laughter, tears, frustrations and irritations. But what stands out from all the events of the year, my interactions with people and the learning i take from the year, is my confirmation of a strong family and friends, my ability to love again and my path re-established. That is the most important things that happen for me this  year, and that is amazing.

As the new year enters, I am confident it will be full of love, excitement, and joyful events as well as challenging aspects and hard times. Then it comes handy to have a strong family and a supportive boyfriend.

I do not want to spend too much time writing here, I want to head on out and spend time with my family and celebrate with them this new year and honor those who have left us and love those who are with us.
I wish for everyone, a year full of love and joy, and success in the path that you have chosen!
I wish you cherish your family, stay loyal to your friends and they stay loyal to you.
I wish you to have courage to follow through with your dreams, hopes and love.
I wish you to reach your goals and your aspirations.
I wish for challenges you will overcome, alone or with help of friends and/or family.

I wish this as well for me, as I enter the new year full of unexpected adventures.
I know I will make the most of them with love, honesty and hard work.
Bring it on!!

-with love-

No comments: