Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I feel like snow... my romance in life!

It is amazing how much the weather affects our emotions. When its raining and dark outside, we are more likely to be in a sadder mood, feeling blue and heavy and even close to depression. And when the sun is shining our spirit lifts up and we enjoy life.

But I have noticed that my emotions also "affect" the weather. What do I mean by this?
I mean, when I am sad, no matter how the weather is, it feels dark and cold. The snow falling is uncomfortable and bothering, its freezing outside and so on. But when I'm happy, life becomes so much better. even if it is dark outside.. I try to look up and see the stars. When its snowing I feel it is romantic and rain is peaceful.
So I mean what I say, its not only the weather that affects our emotions. Our emotions are strong enough to affect our interpretation of the weather, and how we tackle each day at a time.

Why did I want to write this?
Well, I dont think we are aware of our own power to make life hard or lively. Being aware how your emotions color the world you live in, is important as you might try to balance emotions, limit the drama around you and stay focused and optimistic as much as you can.
Then the hardness in life is likelier to become less hard, could be romantic even. If we just allow it to be so.

That was just my message this time.
Be aware of your feelings and how they affect your day, your relationship with others and the weather ;)

-with love-

No comments: