Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Interpretations of love

Why is it that when women (yes I know I'm generalizing) are in love they also become overly interpretive? Why do we become so insecure? Why do we doubt everything and everyone good in our life?
I keep wondering about this as I feel i'm trying to interpret every little thing, and in a more of a negative way than in a good way.
Every small remark, action, lack of action becomes a little note in my head, and I over analyse it to "understand" what he actually meant by this.
Why do I do that?

I believe its good to understand behaviors of your significant other, but when it becomes such an over analysis and negative interpretations it is nothing more than a hinder to the relationship.
And I know that.. but I cannot stop interpreting and doubting. That only leaves me hurting because he does not mean the things I've created in my mind, with his actions.

I wish I could just stop interpret and over analyse.
It is not so simple, because my "research" has shown that I am not the only woman in a relationship that does these things. So maybe it is a female thing..
but then, how can we overcome it and make sure we enjoy the love and the relationship we are in?

just a question, would love to have an answer to it but I doubt I will.

- with love -

No comments: