Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, August 16, 2009

reality to the right - wonderland to the left

It's saturday night and I'm sitting at home, listening to music and working on my computer.
what comes to my mind is the change that is about to take place in my life in the coming week. But also the fact that I will miss my family and friends and face the challenge to make new friends.
Yes I do believe it is a challenge - to make new friends. why I'm not sure... maybe because I dont have all that confidence I should have?

It's strange.. I planned to go up north this weekend, party with friends and see some friends play for the first time in a band on a stage.
But reality sank in, I have too many things to organize, plan and pack before I leave this lovely country of mine.
I realized that, even though I'm fairly organized individual, I'm very unorganized and my prioritation could be questioned. But I always see it in the end - let's hope I always manage before it's too late!

Reality.. what an interesting word.
What is my reality? Where does the reality end and my dream/hopes begin?
Reality is easy to change but I think people ( including me ) dont realize how to.
for those who believe in the "secret" reality is what they dream of - it becomes true!
That's great.
As I listen to Aerosmith with the song "walk this way" I start thinking about the paths that I have been walking and the reality they belonged to.
So I'm just gonna walk this way - that I'm on now - and when the time comes, I will change my reality according to what I want, where I'm heading and how I see would be the best for me!
It's that easy ;)

Well, I'm off to sleep
-with love-

No comments: