Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, August 1, 2009

a choice a way from experience

as July has come to an end and my favorite month starts with pouring rain and freezing cold I feel satisfied.
July was a hell of a month with hard work, meeting friends and being extremely proud of the summer course I was cooperating on.

In a hard time like Iceland is facing these days, to be supporting 20 new entrepreneurial companies to start business is an amazing feeling. It's kind a hard to explain.. you just have to experience it your self..
the feeling of joy, of success, of gratitude to those who also made this happen and to participants who managed to make this experience come to life.

Now, as I sit at my cousins place up west, I start to think about all the action steps that have led me to where I am today.
it's all about choices and not being afraid to take them.
You never know if they are the right ones for you at the time.. but with every choice and decision you are at least one step closer to another experience.
If you are too afraid - you just stay at same place and dont develop.
that's my experience

So from january this year I have been trying to take smart decisions that lead me to where I want to be.. and so far I have managed to come safe and stronger from each choice I have made.

Choices are so important and to tell people about your choice builds a commitment towards it.
Then you are more likely to stay true to the choice and where it leads you.
Personally I know, there are some choices I have to make - for myself - but I dont speak about them to others so there is no commitment building on my part!
I know this about myself, I know the choices and the decision I have to make but I just dont want to!
What is that all about?

Well.. first step I guess is to realize I have to make a choice.
Then to make it
Then to stick by it ( that's the hardest part sometimes )
then to enjoy the good things that come from this decision!

Hopefully I manage soon!

- with love -

No comments: