Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Monday, August 31, 2009

what have you got to say about your life?

Today is the last day of August and Septmber and the autumn is just behind the corner.
A lot of things have been going through my mind since I came to Copenhagen as this is a rush of experiences, feelings and learnings.

I'm currently sitting at my school, waiting for the first class of my Master program to start - Business Strategies - and I have a tingle in my stomach.
It's all about to begin.

I was watching a movie yesterday, Set it off with Jada Pinkett and my favorite actress Queen Latifah. I have seen this movie before, it's sad, it's heart breaking but still it has a good message in the end.
Short term solutions might seem the best way to go - but if you want to change, take a different course in life and get out of the hard life you are living, you have to plan forward. You have to realize how your short term plans and actions are contributing to where you see yourself in 5 years from now.

The girls in the movie didn't get that. Easy money and life was great. Until the Consequences caught up with them and they had to pay.

It was just interesting to see and hear how people in certain aspects believe that they do not deserve any better then what they have at the moment.
Is that correct? No!!
If so, then society ( in my opinion ) would never evolve as people were to afraid to learn, to adapt, to change.

Well, I just wanted to put this thought out there as I have to start learning and I had to release these thoughts :)
- with love -

No comments: