Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, September 26, 2009

obsessed much?

Somehow, these days, I'm constantly tired.
I started this semester so hard core, making sure I will not stay behind, misunderstand or fail my courses.
Now I can not even read one chapter :s

But besides these mild uncomforts I'm doing great.
School really is challenging me and my thoughts. I'm loving it :)

Why do people get obsessed with certain people/things?
I'm wondering as I seem to become easily obsessed with things I find interesting.
Then I just dont think of anything else, I share it with everyone and try to learn as much about it as possible.
What is it do be obsessed?

To preoccupy the mind of excessively.
v. intr.
To have the mind excessively preoccupied with a single emotion or topic

- from dictionary.com

How can you find the line between "normality" and "obsession"?
I dont think we will find that solution in a dictionary. But then again I dont think I know where to search.
Should you just feel it?
What if you dont?
What can happen if you overstep the line - even so far that the line becomes just a dot to you ( Joey Tribbiani - Friends )
I wonder.

Maybe obsession is normal in small doses - it keeps us interested in people/things and motivates us to learn more, be more.
But as long as you dont go too far from the mentioned "line".
I wonder.

I dont expect to come to a concrete answer - I will just stay a little obsessed with my things and hoping I can always keep the line in sight, stay interested and move on when the time is right ;)

- with love -

No comments: