Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

world of challenge leads to a better me

Three weeks already and my first two courses are about to end – with a big essay where I have to analyze business strategies and alignment of organizational identity within an organization of my own choosing.
What company should I choose?

It’s interesting to be reading about organizational culture and identity. I can relate many of the readings to my own experience, both inside an organization as well as just personal experience. Being new here in Copenhagen is bringing culture shocks and challenging my personal identity and what I stand for as an individual.

I feel challenged every day here.
The amount of reading materials is not something I’m used to, riding my bike in a different traffic ( and just trying to ride the bike after years of no practice hehe ), staying focused in classes, being analytical of the texts I’m reading, trying to get used to cook in the new kitchen, not understanding what people are saying and so many more.

But without challenge I wouldn’t want to strive to overcome them and become better, stronger, faster and able to speak Danish. Without constant challenge I would just be.
I don’t want to just be – I want to be great! I want to overcome these challenges and find the next ones as they will be harder, deeper, different.

I’m still trying to adjust to living in Denmark, learning what I can do after school, during weekends. Where I can sit down with a coffee or a beer, where I can meet friends, sit down and enjoy the weather.
I’m still learning. So far I think I’m doing good. But that doesn’t mean I could do better – I know I could!

-with love-

No comments: