Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

with passion comes success - but where can you find passion?

These past few days I have been thinking a lot about my priorities and how I take my decisions.
The reason is that somehoe I always move far away from those things that I should be doing and decide on doing those that I want to be doing.

This weekend I should have stayed at home, read through my articles and make sure I'm ready for my final exam next wednesday. But instead I took the time to travel over the country to attend an AIESEC conference as Alumnus with good friends of mine and deliver one session.
I was so passionate about it, I wanted to make sure my session was the best one.
During the whole of this weekend I haven't looked at anything relating to my studies.
And just now, when I'm thinking about it, I start to get guilty. But only now when I really think about it.
Not before.
Not during my session.
Not on my way home.

What does that mean?
Does it mean that I did have my priorities in the right order? that since I'm still so passionate about AIESEC I should take every opportunity to keep involved, keep motivated?
I'm not sure.
But I know that I do not regret this weekend and I know that there is hard work infront of me..
But now, as I am thinking about this and if I made the right decision, I'm motivated. I'm happy. I'm passionate.
So maybe this was not a bad thing.
Maybe I just need/should channel this motivation towards my exam and make sure I use it while its still so fresh in my head, my body and my soul.

I hope it will work.

No comments: