Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

on crossroads and heading for the future

This month is about to end.. just 2 whole days left and I keep wondering where the time flies.. because it's gone before I know it.
This month has been positive but I have to admit I have felt a big share of homesickness and disconnected with my family due to this long distance.
But there are events, talks and people that help me return on my path again and for these people I'm so grateful.

This month has been a family month. A month where I meet friends and try to smile more. A month where I do my best at school.
It's been a busy month. Month with hard work. A month where I need to challenge myself.
It's been a month with great weather. Month mixed feelings and a month hard times.

But from these hard times, from those challenges I feel the positive things have come to place.
I feel I've gained more friends. I have found my passion. I have travelled a little. I have strengthen family ties. I have been happy about who I am.
April might have passed my fast but this month leaves me behind with many feelings, accomplishments, friends and happiness.
What more can a month really give you?

So I look forward to May and it's challenges and successes as I am sure I will come out of that month even stronger than I am today!
-with love-

No comments: