Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, April 23, 2010

temptations all around me

I'm sitting in my living room and listening to tranquil moments by the sea. It's not because I'm all stressed out, not because I feel the need to relax but because I'm leading a reflection session for outgoing AIESECers tomorrow.
I want it to be a peaceful experience and in order to give that to them I feel I should be at peace as well.

I've been feeling a little restless.. not able to stay focused on the things at hand and keep dreaming and thinking of other projects I much rather would like to be working at than those I ought to be focusing on.
I'm trying to organize my days.
I'm trying to stay true to the path I see success on.
I'm trying to stay happy.

but distractions are many and unfortunately I fall easily.
falling is so easy, it's the "rising up again" part and look away from temptations that is so challenging for me.
And the worst thing is, I keep falling for the same distractions over and over again, even though I know better.
I swear, I know better but I can not stay strong.
I so want to stay strong.

Each fall opens something hurting inside and I want to leave that behind.
I want to forget.
close my eyes and not beleive I still feel something.

I want to be able to look away when tempted.
So far I'm still weak.
But I want to be strong!

- with love -

1 comment:

Nadia Saba said...

i admire your hope in the last two paragraphs. I dont know why i read your blog, i just cliked to see the next blog and your blog appeared. The thing is that im feeling just like you felt right now, well not exactly but i think i will feel like you in about...i dont know, im just scared i guess. The thing is that i will love to invite you to my blog but i dont know if you can read spanish. Maybe i will making some changes about it. God Bless ;)