Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, June 25, 2009

a live message - inspired!

I'm sitting in a university class room, listening to a friend of mine talking about his experience in making a business plans.
The reason is...
it's Thursday's class in "establish your own company" and we are making sure that participants understand what a business plan is and how to do it!
So important!

So why am I blogging and not listening to carefully?
I wanted to share something with those who read this.

I'm very inspired by people around me.
I'm also working on my own business plan in relations to markets in Asia.
I have many more ideas about possibilities that are lying all over Iceland.
I feel empowered by my own abilities, motivation and passion.
I'm following a dream!

And the best thing is also.. the people here are also following their dreams.
And I'm supporting them in making it come true!
How cool is that??? :)

there is only one thing today that can make life even better ( it's great as it is)and hopefully I will know in 2-3 weeks!
Cross our fingers!

- with love and inspiration -

No comments: