Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Vision towards impact

June has been a very demotivating month for me regarding writing my thoughts here.
I have many things going on in my mind but they somehow dont feel "writable" here, not sure why.

Even though, things are really happening in my life. I finally got a job, and when I did I managed to get 2 this summer :)
So hopefully I'm getting into a routine and therefore become more effective in using my time ( not that I wasn't - I can be so much better ;) )

There is one thing that I did want to share and that's the regarding family.
I am always learning more and more about my family and what members are interested in.
I'm building relationships with people and I'm working towards great ideas with laughter and motivation.
That is amazing feeling. Becoming closer to family by working and sharing ideas on a topic both people are interested in!
Love it!

And the idea I'm working on is super exciting. Water in Iceland is plenty.. other places face Water Bankruptcy.
I wanna make some positive impact in that area.
Now I'm learning, finding ways if possible and seeing where my idea could be of best use for people both in Asia and also in Iceland.
What an exciting project to be working on.
But of course, as a true entrepreneur and pro activist I have more projects lining up!
What will happen with them will just come clear soon!

But as I still feel a little blank writing here I think this will be the end.
I have work tomorrow and then I will put the 'water project' hat on again and continue finding my path towards impact :)

-with love-

No comments: