Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

No wind in my sails today!

There is a saying that says " you never know what you have until you loose it".
Today I'm living this saying, this feeling, this emptiness.

Today I got 2 extremely bad news that just took all the wind out of me. I walked around, went back to bed, cried and reflected.
A person I knew few years ago was found dead at his room yesterday morning. It's so sad to hear. It's always sad when a young person in the prime of life is taken earlier then we expected.
I have not stayed in touch with him for years but we were in the same class all though school. So in a way we grew up together.
He lived in the same street as I did when I was younger but went in a different direction then I did.
That happens.
What surprised me is my reactions.
I cried and cried.
I lost all energy,
and I keep thinking that life's too short to play games and not dream.

A friend told me this and all I could do is think.
Think about why?
A sentence I wrote couple of years ago goes something like this:
"I believe that good people that leave this life too soon are meant to be angels"
I do believe that.
they are meant to guide others from a distance.
They have some knowledge or skill that is needed for others walking on the earth.
I do believe this.

Without all energy today my mind has gone crazy.
thinking about love, life, dreams, hopes, fears and family.
If I only live once I need to get the most out of the life. How?

I feel compassion and sympathy to this young mans family and friends.
I wish them all the best and I hope there will be light in the end of this experience.
I sincerely hope they get through this horrible time.

My mind is still going crazy.
I have things to think about. things to decide and things to try and see if they are meant to be.
We only live once.
Let's make the most of it.
-with love -

No comments: