Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Monday, July 27, 2009

building a dream on sand!

How easy is it to create a feeling? or rekindle a feeling you thought had left your life?
I know I'm a very sensitive person who feels a lot, but for example love - doesn't come easy to me.
I fall easily but the fall is always short and fades away soon!
But the feeling comes quickly - it doesn't take a lot
Why?

Maybe it's just because I know how it feels to be in love and it's a feeling I wouldn't mind feeling again. So I'm trying to slowly but steadily to get there?
oh man.. just a random thinking I know but it is something that I have been thinking about as I have noticed this with me.

Maybe it's because I like this tingling feeling of liking someone.
but why does it come so fast and fade a way even faster?
Who knows.. certainly not me :p

Even though the tingling feeling is nice, I sometimes dream to much and build ideas on sand... then when it rains my dream is shattered.. and I'm left without a tingling and have to start all over again.
So I ask again.. why am I creating feelings that most likely are built on sand?
What encourages me?
What do I stand to gain? or loose?

I guess I have some more thinking to do!
-with love-

No comments: