Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, October 16, 2009

People are alike - in so many different ways!

I'm facinated by people.
I'm facinated about their interests, their lives, their education, their music taste and their behaviors.
I also know that I attend to put people into specific categories based on their appearances and behaviours at first sight.
I dont intend to but based on generalizations already established in the society my thoughts tend to follow the path.

Some people do fit in with the steriotypes, the generalizations, but most people dont.
That's why I love to get to know people with different interests, backgrounds, social status - all just to challenge my thoughts of the categories I tend to put people in.
It's working.
I love when people surprize me, are more then meets the eye.

People are so interesting beings.
We, as a race, value so diverse things, some are religous others are atheists, some like country mucis and some like Rock, some want children.
We are so different. French, icelandic, African, indian, tribal, Asian.
But even though we are so different, I believe there is no species just as alike as we are.
We have emoitions,some show them and others hold them in - but it's there.
We have motivational aspects in our lives besides just keeping alive and raise our youngs.
We believe in things, wether it's God, ourselfs, friends/families, the environment, famous people or something else.
We love. We want to be loved. We want to express love.
And we do express our believes, loves and emotions in one way or another. Some I might not agree with, Some I think are wrong But we all express us in some ways.

As I learn more about people, the more I'm attatched to the knowledge of human behaviour, motivation and passions.
I want to continue challenging my view of people.
I will express myself and enjoy my likeness with the person next to me as I continue my path in learning about my friends and family, people I love or could love.
what an interesting path I have to say.

-with love-

No comments: