Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Self R-E-S-P-E-C-T, tell me what it means to me!!

it's the end of the month. a month that always seems so gray and dull - October.
Last October I spent in Paris and somehow it didn't seem as gray. I actually enjoyed the autumn leaves and the beauty that Paris has to offer.
Here in Copenhagen, it's not that the month has been gray. It's more that it's been cold and stressful that took the color out of it.

I've been thinking a lot about me and my personal beliefs and strengths. This book I'm reading is really bringing up some questions and they are challenging my thoughts. They are challening me but also leaving me with some interesting points I should potentially look into.

Question about self respect.
Where does it come from?
is it as simple as making a promise and keep it to yourself?
and from keeping the promise you feel better and start to repsect the fact that you can do what you set your mind to?
I dont know
I want to know.

The questions that are circling around in my head are related to my personal self repsect and self knowledge.
I make promises and dont keep them. And yes of course it sucks. But somehow I dont feel it's the only part that builds up self respect.
What other objects, feelings, actions lead to self respect?
I'm gonna keep on reading the book.
See what I find more out.
I will share here!

-with love-

No comments: