Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Procra..... Neh I write it later!

Procrastination is a very interesting word I find.
I find it so interesting that I would prefer to leave my work, watch a movie and then have to be stressed later to finish my work.
And I'm not the only one!
Then we complain about stress, lack of time, not being 100% prepared and wonder why we dont do better then we did!

Procrastination comes too easily to me.
I wonder why?
Why is this so easy?
Why can I not just stay on top of my plan and work according to my schedule, stressfree and happy?

It's not that I'm not happy now, believe me I am.
But I also just know somewhere deep in my head that I have to deal with the consequences later.
I'm fully aware of that, yet I dont stop delaying things. My focus does not get clearer, and my mind does not stay on topic.
Why?
Psychology researchers use three criteria to categorize procrastination: for a behavior to be classified as procrastination, it must be counterproductive, needless, and delaying - Wikipedia
I'm definitely the last part, delaying all the studying as much as I can!

I found this interesting video online - I actually saw it couple of months ago. But as I watch it again now, it's speaking to me!
It IS me!



I have to find ways to stop procrastinating, stop leaving important stuff hanging there.
How?
I will hopefully find a way!
-with love-

No comments: