Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, March 26, 2010

spring is in the air!

The spring is finally here in Copenhagen and it just lifts up my spirit.
with uplifted spirit my mind starts wandering again. Now I'm back to my potential startups and ideas related to that.
I am finding my passion again but it's sad, it's not coming when needed related to my studies.
I need to get refreshed, I need to keep focus this end point of this project. I need to stay on path.
It's hard when you are not motivated.

This weekend comes with hope of work, relaxation, smiles and joy.
I will try to use those valuable things in my life to build up motivation, to strive for getting through the current tasks and smiling towards the future that is just around the corner.

I can not wait for the next month to take over with it's sunshine, birdsongs, smiles, easter and family meetings.
Another motivational booster for me. and hopefully I use it wisely.

-with love-

No comments: