Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Friday, March 12, 2010

guilty mind leads to hard feelings

It's strange how my mind and thoughts work, the lack of balance and the feelings that I bring.
I get a guilty conscience whenever I spend money on myself with friends and just having a good day but I have no problem thinking about spending hell of a lot of money on "silly" things like tattoo's.
Why is that?

why can I be so senseble in some areas, but not so much in others?
Where do I draw the line?
Where is my balance?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions, but I am in search of something.
trying to reach out and find some answers.
Hoping you, who reads this, can give me some idea.

So search for a balance, in different corners, behind doors I hope to find it. To not feel guilty when not needed and thinking twice when it's needed.
- with love -

No comments: