Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

my heart says one thing, my head doesnt agree!

How come it's so easy to say you will let go of things that aren't working, things that dont belong any longer, things which dont care for you as they used to but it's SO hard to actually let go?

How can you get your heart agree with what your head has decided?

Maybe we all hope deep down inside that you dont really have to let go to something that was part of your life and in a way still is.
Maybe you are scared to get back out there and finding those that work for you, who care, who are willing to be in your life?
Maybe we actually think we have let go, and try to ignore the fact that it's not true?
maybe we are lying to yourselves and we dont want to admit to it?

How can I make my heart agree with my head?
How can I make sure that I'm not lying to myself, that I actually let go.
I want to be able to stop wondering and just let it be.

Why is life so complicated?

Actually, just as I wrote this sentence here above I realize... life isnt complicated. I just make it like that because I take part in games being played instead of being sure of myself, letting the games pass me by and stay strong.
I am making myself feeling so bad, no one else.
Its me who is not letting go.
And I know I need to.
I need help in doing so.
But I'm too scared to search for it. Who to trust? who actually can help me?
oh man.. why do I do this to myself?
Why do we complicate our lives?
What do we think we are gaining?
Loved ones?
feelings of hope?
Future with smiles?

I dont think so!

- with love -

No comments: