Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I dream of sleep

These passed few nights I have been having problems sleeping. I'm waking up too early and i'm completely dead in the evenings.
Why this is happening I have no idea.
I dont feel stressed, I dont feel super excited.
But I dream all night.
I think my dreams are keeping my from falling into a deep sleep.

The dreams are vivid and real, I feel like a part of them.
Usually they are good.
There is passion in them, excitement fear and joy.
Maybe these dreams are draining my energy? :s

Even though I'm not stressed there are many things going through my mind, many things that I'm learning and many things I wish to learn as well.
So when my body is ready to rest, my mind is still going strong. Maybe that's the reason I'm having hard time falling a sleep.
- but why I keep on waking up so early when I'm still dead tired I have no idea of.
- What is the reason my body and soul are refusing to get rest when it deserves it?

Despite these complains I'm making I'm actually doing quite good.
I constantly try to challenge myself, my views and ideas and I feel that I'm building new friendships.
I am keeping myself busy, with learning new things, reading and meeting my friends :)
- Maybe that's the reason I'm having hard time to fall asleep and I keep on waking up early?
Because I'm constantly reflecting, rethinking and challenging myself and my environment that it's effecting my consciousness in some way?
- Could that be it?

Well, I hope for a good night sleep these next days, enough energy to take on my tasks and stay positive towards this new but challenging life I'm leading!

- with love -

No comments: