Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

on becoming an entrepreneur?

Even though I am unemployed and no prospects of a summer job in sight I will manage to keep myself busy.
Honestly, I think I would be depressed already if I would just stay at home all day.

As I keep busy, my mind is at work. But somehow my thoughts haven't been clear enough to put on paper/blog.
I have been missing the feeling of expressing myself and really reflecting on my thoughts.

I'm tying new things, I'm meeting new people and I'm learning something new everyday. I keep stepping outside my comfort zone a little and saying YES!
New people I meet, old friends/family I see again, it doesn't matter. I am taking something out of the encounters and talks. I feel it.

Currently I'm getting myself into the entrepreneurial area in Iceland and even though this is an huge interest area of mine I realize I dont know anything about it.
And I'm constantly impressed by people who are already in this area, environment, getting ideas and actually making them happen.
"it doesn't matter what you know or can do, it matter what you do".
it's a saying I heard yesterday when I was attending a seminar on entrepreneurship in Iceland and I do believe it's true.

And I know and can do a lot of things, but in the end.. do I make it happen?
Do I let my actions tell my story?
I plan to from now on!
Because I admire those people.

-with love-

No comments: