Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

understanding who I am this summer!

The new project I'm working so hard on this summer is a 10 weeks course in "create your company" for people trying to build a stable future for themselves.
The course is for free for participants and we, the organizers, are donating our time and energy. We wanted to give back to the society.

This is the reason why I'm pursuing my interest on entrepreneurship and reading a lot on the topic.
I'm learning how much I have "missed out" being in AIESEC and not building my network within the Icelandic business life.

Although I dont regret ANYTHING, I still see I could have networked more ;)

Talking to the group I would with is extremely useful and I find it motivating. I joined the course to learn to follow through my ideas on business and I'm getting extremely excited.
I offered my time and support and here I am, one of the organizer of this course.

I find it so satisfying doing this kind a work, seeing that society is benefiting as well as working with group of people that challenge my thoughts. Thats rewarding.
Challenging my views is something I find important.
I have realized that I learn the most about my beliefs and values, what I think and where I plan to go, if I share with people and ask for constructive feedback.
Learning what others do, think and viewpoints is so valuable.

I have high hopes for my personal development this summer!
So I say - Bring it on! :)

- with love -

No comments: