Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Body and mind

Our bodies are very interesting "invention".
No matter how hard we work it without little or no rest it proves that it can take almost everything we bring..
But for a short period of time - I mean - without proper resting and relaxing.

This, I am feeling right now.
I have been working maybe a little to much without a day off and relaxing.
Today I felt the consequences.
I had fever, head ache and felt really bad.

Of course I started taking it more easy but it's hard when you are at work.;)
Did I listen to the body?
Neh, I knew I should have gone straight home after work, rest and maybe even take a bath.
But I decided to meet a friend.
Of course I do not regret that decision as i haven't met her in a long time.
But I also feel as I get home early that I needed it.

So now I'm starting to realize that if I want to be able to take Copenhagen head on I need to take it easy now.
Even though I am enjoying working so much.. I need to rest, relax and charge my batteries.
I will need them full when I go back to school.

Yes,
Your bodies and minds are amazing.
How much we can use them.
But I think we dont use them as much as we should - in a proper way at least ;)
Anyway..
I'm starting to talk crazy..
I'm going to sleep, resting my body as well as mind.

- with love -

No comments: