Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Life sure is beautiful

A new month has arrived and life sure is beautiful.

I enjoy my work, I'm doing interesting things in my free time like snorkeling, Whale watching and spending time with friends and family.
And the best thing of all is that life sure is following my idea of where to go.
I got accepted to CBS for my master studies in Economics and business administration - with focus on Strategy, organization and leadership :)
And that makes me just so much more happier.

So as July starts with big bangs that are so many things that I need to start thinking of, plan, organize and do.
but somehow I can not seem to find the time.

Getting accepted to CBS is a milestone for me towards my goals in the future.
I was so scared that I wouldn't get accepted as there were so many people applying.
But I did.
Leaving to Denmark brings me closer to what I want to do in life, it's what I'm passionate about and I'm looking SO much forward to take on this challenge and also live in a different country.

I do feel blessed, I feel lucky and I feel happy these days!

Life sure is beautiful. :)
- with love -

No comments: