Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

what I make of life

I started to blog yesterday but I never got the time to finish it.
So let's just start again!
Today I finished a big working schedule - 13 days without a day off - and I managed. Although I can admit that this morning I was not really ready to wake up.
But I always enjoy going to work.

It's so strange but I feel like when I keep myself so busy I dont really have time to sit down and reflect on my thoughts, experiences and feelings.
Like when I was in Paris.
Then, I was feeling so much but with a lot of time to digest the feelings and thoughts that came with.
Now, my feelings have not faded but my time to sit down and analyze what they actually mean is less these days then I actually would like.

A sentence was said to me today at work - "work is what you make of it" and I do agree.
I think both work and life is what you make of it. And now, I want to be happy... So I am happy.
Even though I havent had many days off I still enjoy the work I'm doing, the people I work with and I know I will be able to use the salaries in a good way towards something that I really want - my studies!

So you can basically say, I'm grabbing life by it's head and making it be as I want it to be.. as beautiful as it can be... and stay as happy as I can be!
Positive attitude is the key, that I have really figured out!

- with love -

No comments: