Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Self awareness but no will power?

Time is flying so fast these days that I feel like I'm loosing balance. I can not finish everything I need. Or that's my feeling.
But even though this feeling is there I still enjoy my life, my work, my activities.

There is something extremely frustrating about myself that I can not seem to figure out a solution to.
I have so many ideas of what I want to do for my self and I know they are good for me, but I dont make them happen.
I keep thinking... I'll start on monday.
Then monday comes and I think.... man, I will start on wednesday or something.
And all the time when I'm procrastinating these action steps i should take, there is a tiny voice in my head saying.. Thordis, you lazy bastard.

Where do people find the strength, skills and will power to change their behavior from one way to a better but more challenging way?
And what is it that is making me so lazy to go the direction I know is good for me?
What to do when you know the destination but the journey there is still a mystery?
What then?

If you figure this out, please let me know.
I need to do something.
I know that.
But I just need to figure out how I get myself to do it!

- with love -

No comments: