Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, December 27, 2009

In peace I find the will to create

Sitting in my parents living room with the TV on, the christmas lights brighly shining and window open, I feel great but a little restless. During this time where I eat, sleep, spend time with family I love the peacefulness but I also feel the need to create, to make something I can be proud of.
I want to write a book.

Writing a book is something I have always wanted to do. Specially when I was writing poems and I wanted to publish a book with my finest work.
Now I want to do more, something that people can learn from as I have learn from others.
I want to inspire, motivate and share.
This feeling is growing stronger and stronger.. Now it's disturbing my peace, leaving me with restlessness, a mind in overdrive wondering what to write about.. where is my passion.

I think this feeling is growing due to knowing my creativity needs improvement.. I need to work on my innovation, my thinking outside the box.
I think the book, the process of writing, will bring creativity to me.. help me with releasing my innovational and creative thinking.
I will continue thinking, looking at topics, finding where my passion lies. What could I write about?
How can I inspire?
will someone actually want to read what I have to say?

I also want to publish some of my finest poetry.. still collecting and wondering of the theme.. there has to be a theme right?
I love this restlessness because it challenges me..
It makes sure I dont just be, that I try to be even better then before.
I will continue to try.

Now I sit, enjoy the constant battle between the peace Christmas brings and the restless spirit the creativity awakens within me.
I love it.
And I do hope I continue following my feelings.
-with love-

No comments: