Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December starts with a soft bang!

It's December.
The weather has gotten very cold.
But the Christmas lights around the city brings it to life.
I heard that Copenhagen is one of the best cities to be in during this time of the year.
So far, it's been true :)

There is always something going on in my life, some actions, events and people coming and going. These passed few months it hasn't been so active. Like I said before, I had a steady routine and it didn't feel right.
Now as December starts I feel all active again, but still holding on to the routine in most parts. It feels good!
I guess it is just a phase I have to go through, to learn to appreciate my life.

Although December has just started it has brought with it dissapointment and sadness. But everything is balanced. So it has also brought joy, laughter, smiles and experiences.
I'm just learning to accept that good comes with bad, bad balances good and if I'm lucky.. the good outweights the bad.
as only 5 days have passed I know the good outweights the bad.
December is my month of joy, being happy and look forward to Christmas.
I just have to keep reminding myself that each dissapointment, each no, each sadness brings me one step closer to happiness if I just let it!
I have to have that in mind.
I need to :)
And I will!

- with love -

No comments: