Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

With questions I take on the new year!

It's the last day of this eventful year, 2010 is just around the corner and looking just as promising as this passing one has been.
It's interesting to look back and see the changes you have gone through, the challenges you have overcome, the people who empowered your life and the family who supported you.
I do feel blessed when I look back.

So many questions have come and gone through my head, questions that I have searched for answers and brought me closer to what I believe and what I stand for as a young Icelandic person.
Questions about love, lust, friends, family, education, motivation, obessesion, travels and so much more.
Some have been answered, Some still circle around my life waiting to be answered and some I dont think will ever get their answer.

These questions are my way to look forward, learn and expand my horizon.
I think each year needs to include some questions, something you search for, learn from and enjoy questioning.
Never take the status Quo.
Never accept things just because it has always been like that.
That I have learned.
It's hard, but the strong people who manage are those who leave something behind, those who live their lives proud, those who others hope they could be like. That is what I believe.

So when the new year comes along, I wish for continuous questions, hopes to learn more, enjoyment of experience and peace in being who you are.
I will continue looking for that.
Thanks for reading and happy new year

- with love -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.