Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas to y'all :)

It's night before Christmas eve and I'm home, in Iceland, with my family.
I've been home for few days and it feels amazing. Being with people you love and who love you.
Tomorrow comes Christmas, these special times I enjoy so much, peaceful and full of joy. People smile more but are stressed as well.
I dont feel stressed at all.
If something I feel too relaxed. Being home I have the mindset of enjoy, love and belonging.

As soon as I came home I felt the christmas spirit.
It's amazing.
Not that I didn't feel the Christmas in Copenhagen... it's just completely different when you come home, see the christmas lights and smile and hug my family.
Now Christmas can come.
I'm ready!

Christmas is one of my favorite time of the year.
I love spending time reading, eating, laughing, decorating, giving and receiving.
Seeing my family getting things they need, want and/or love.
There is something peaceful about this.
And I have been searching for peace, serenity and I feel it here.
I love it.
I wish I could hold on to it for longer.
I wish I could take it with me to Denmark.
I wish I could share it with everyone. allow them to feel what I feel during these times.

Christmas comes tomorrow, weather you like it or not.
I personally like it, I'm ready
So I wish you all merry Christmas and have the best holidays you can have with family and friends.
May the new year be the best so far.
I sincerely wish and hope this for you!
-with love-

No comments: