Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

who am I?

standing in the kitchen, just finished the lasagne and it's now in the oven.
There is one thing that is circling around my head. Actually that's a lie. There are so many things going on in this little head of mine. I just can not stop it.
What I mean is that there is a thing that has been more active today then regularly.

Why do I bother having a blog?
I have been reading friends blogs these past days and they are so good pens. They always choose a topic that is showing inside into the topic, sharing knowledge and just being plain inspirational.
I love that about them.

Mine is not that type of blog. and I started to think why not? Why did I choose to make mine so personal, where I share my thoughts more then knowledge?
I think I have knowledge to share.

When I think of it, my reasons are most likely these:
- I have so many questions of my own, things I need to understand and I want to contemplate about. issues others can share with me and I want to offer this opportunity to do so.
I feel this blog is not my platform to inform but more as a platform to grow.
I enjoy sharing my thoughts even though I dont get any feedback on them.
Putting things into words, makes me smarter, more knowledgeable and potentially more able to inform later on in life.
It's just not that time for me yet.
It will be :)

- with love -

1 comment:

Elizandra said...

Espero que encontre todas as respostas que tem buscado, e muito sucesso em seu Blog. Um abraço.