Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Why not be yourself?

I just finished a little questionaire for a job I'm applying for and it made me think a little.
this is the second time in few months where I have gotten positive answers based on my experience, what I have done and what I have to offer.
It feels amazing.

what came to my mind is how often we feel small, little and not worthy of good things.
I have felt the same and that's why it's so important that when you finally get a confirmation that what you are doing is great, is impressive to others and you have something to give, that we embrace it. We dont just disgard it but smile and say THANK YOU! YES I AM!
But its harder then just saying it. It takes mindset changes that can happen with one step at a time.

It was just something that hit me this evening. Something that I keep forgetting as I sink back to ordinary and plain where self-believe and confidence is not cool. Not looked good upon.
Why I dont understand.. how great would it be if you can embrace your greatness without feeling selfish, cocky or stupid?
Well, I'm sure gonna keep on trying to embrace my awesomeness and support others in embracing theirs.

- with love -

No comments: