Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Thursday, August 28, 2008

F**king Freezing

I am now sitting in the AI office, Again, and this time I'm Freezing.
The AC is on and it seems like they are trying to get the whole delgetations at the conference sick in one way or another.. and they are doing a great job.

I'm feeling not so great and therefore I'm having a hard time focus on my work, and believe you me - I can not afford that during this conference.

There are only 2 and half day left at the conference but what I will do next is a little unclear. I might go to Rio for few days and then end up in Sao Paulo. I think that will be something that I want.
I want to see the statue of Christ in Rio, stay at Cobacabana beach and enjoy my holidays.

So I will keep you updated.
- with love -

No comments: