Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Adventure to be continue

I'm sitting in the dining room, at my "office" spot.
The view outside the window is amazing, still sea, white ground, birds flying and small sunlight shining on the buildings on the other end of the harbor.

These moments are my last few moments in Iceland until the end of my term, I'm taking the flight today to London and then train tomorrow to Paris.
I'm excited to leave, meeting people that I know there and trying to enjoy my adventure until the next one starts.
But I'm not ready to leave.
I dont want to leave my little nephew, the dearest thing to me now.
My family, I see how much they will miss me, how much they dont want me to leave, and I dont want to leave them.

This passed month has been great, I spent it with friends and family, the people that mean the most to me.
This time back home gave me the energy to go back to my role, and make sure I strive to do the best I can.
I know I have their full support and that means the world to me!

I hope the next weeks and months will fly by like this passed month did.
Then I can see my nephew, hold him and cuddle him.
I can not wait!

-with love-

No comments: