Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

What a difference a day makes

It's interesting to realize how much the environment around you, events you go through and the news you receive can effect you.
It's also interesting to experience how your feelings can change one day to the next.

The way you react shows a little the character of your person, how strong you are and how self centered you are.
Being able to slowly but steadily take each challenge on, behave in a mature way and not giving up, feeling sad and blue is hard but not impossible.
When you are a stronger person it becomes even a preferred reaction to a challenge.
You know yourself enough to not fall into this bad habits.

I'm always saying I know myself well but then something happens and I'm challenged in my way of thinking and the way I look at myself.
I am preasured to rethink who I am, why I react the way I do and where I need to improve.
Because there are areas of improvement - I just am a little blind towards them myself in a daily routine.

But what I'm glad about, what makes me satisfied with me - is the fact that when I am challenged, when I know I'm reacting not according to what I believe in, I recogize it.. And that gives me potential in becoming better.
I am glad that I have that.
Not everyone does I believe.

So today has been a reflection day for my behavior, my selfishness and my lack of strength.
I'm a little closer to improvement.
But it's an ongoing process - and that I believe not everyone understands either.
You need to constantly rethink, reshape and reform who you are to become better ( or at least that is my believe at this very moment).
Reflection is my current action. I take it seriously.

-with love-

No comments: