Life is full of questions - I dare to ask them and hope for answers.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

No words of my own

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. ~From a headstone in Ireland

Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal. ~Author Unknown

Tears are words the heart can't express. Author Unknown


I love walking in the rain, 'cause then no-one knows I'm crying. Author Unknown

The pain passes, but the beauty remains. Pierre Auguste Renoir

People never know how special someone is until they leave, but maybe sometimes its important to leave, so they are given that chance to see how special that someone really is! Author Unknown

Without you, there'd be no sun in my sky, there would be no love in my life, there'd be no world left of me. - Leann Rimes

I pull you from your tower, take away your pain, show you all the beauty you posess if you'd only let yourself believe. - Sarah Mclachlan

I'm sorry for stealing other people's words here today but sometimes quotes from people how have experienced and shared gives you comfort and support in times of need.
Thanks for your support!

No comments: